I wish to inform of members of the community that the Polytechnic is commencing admission into the approved academic porogrammes for 2021/2022 academic session.
Interested candidates with minimum JAMB Score of 100 and above should buy green card and log into the JAMB to select Federal Polytechnic, Daura as first choice in any of the following Courses:
1. National Diploma in Agricultural Technology (ND AGT)
2. National Diploma in Electrical/Electronic Engineering (ND EET)
3. National Diploma in Computer Science (ND COM)
4. National Diploma in Computer Engineering Technology (ND CTE)
5. National Diploma in Health Information Management (ND HIM)
6. National Diploma in Science Laboratory Technology (ND SLT)
7. National Diploma in Accountancy (ND ACC)
9. National Diploma in Microfinance and Enterprise Development (ND MED)
10. National Diploma in Office Technology and Management (ND OTM)
11. National Diploma in Surveying and Geoinformatics (ND SUG)
For further enquiries please contact the admission officer Anwar Danjuma on 07068844642
Rabi'u Muhammad Dan-Malam
The Federal Polytechnic Daura came into being on a motion raised by late Senator Mustapha Bukar Madawakin Daura in the Red Chamber. Unfortunately, the late Senator could not live to see the motion passed into Law. His colleagues, determined to actualize his dream, promised to pass the motion as Law during the valedictory session in his honour. Senator Ahmad Babba Kaita made sure that the bill was signed into Law on 5th July 2019 by the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
The management team was appointed on 27/5/2020 after a rigorous and competitive interview conducted by the Federal Ministry of Education on the guidance of the National Board for Technical Education. The following were appointed:
1. Rector Dr. Aliyu Mamman
2. Registrar Rabiu Muhammad Danmalam
3. Bursar Dr. Salisu Lawal Ladan
4. Polytechnic Librarian Dr. Ibrahim Ahmad Idi
5. Director Academic Planning and Research Dr. Musa Gambo K.K.
6. Director Physical Planning and Works Builder Bello Ilyasu
Members of the Management reported to Daura and started work on Monday 1st June , 2020. Visits were undertaken to all relevant stakeholders including the Governor of Katsina State, Emirs of Daura and Katsina, Daura Local Government Chairman and prominent persons and personalities as well as NGOs and Organized Private Sector (OPS).
Vision, Mission & Values